Learning To Scuba Dive is a life changing experience and allows you to see places that few people have had the opportunity to explore. Over seventy percent of the world is underwater and becoming a qualified diver is your license to jump in and enjoy! Learning To Scuba Dive is a life changing experience and allows you to see places that few people have had the opportunity to explore. Over seventy percent of the world is underwater and becoming a qualified diver is your license to jump in and enjoy!
Minimum age is 10. Depth restrictions apply for 10 & 11 year old's with the maximum depth of 12m. (Special bookings and adjusted prices are required for any students aged under 15 years, due to limited depth and reduced class sizes. Total class size is reduced to a maximum of 4 (2 Adults & 2 Children).* VIP courses for children or small groups can be arranged please contact our staff or visit our VIP course booking page.
* All persons under the age of 18 require parent/guardian signature for participation.
*Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied with a parent/guardian over the age of 18.
• Successfully complete the fitness to dive questionnaire. (A medical is only required if you answer yes to any of the following questions on this form.) CLICK HERE FOR MEDICAL QUESTIONNAIRE
•Swim 200m without stopping. There is no time limit and you can swim in any style you like.
•Float or tread water for 10 minutes without stopping or holding on.
• Online Academic Training
• 4 open water dives
• 6 pool/confined water sessions
• Maximum depth is 18m / 60 feet (age 12+) (age 10-11 reduced to 12m).
• Completion over 3-4 days (weekend or midweek options available)
Meet Our Resident Dolphin Flipper
The video below features our dive staff playing with the super friendly and playful resident dolphin named Flipper. Our dive spot also features beautiful Seahorses, friendly Octopuses and big schools of fish.
*Whilst Flipper does come out to play often we cannot guarantee a chance to see him.
Need a hand? Our friendly dive staff are here to help.
Cannot find the course you are looking for? Have a question? Call, email or visit us instore