With the MK25 EVO/A700 you are guaranteed a reliable, low-effort delivery of air, no matter how hard you're breathing, how deep you're diving, or what your temperature gauge reads.
The MK25 EVO first stage lets you enjoy an ultra-fast breathing response, instant delivery of air on demand, great sensitivity and extra-high airflow -- regardless of how cold the water is. This is made possible with SCUBAPRO's exclusive patented Extended Thermal Insulating System (XTIS) that fully isolates the mechanical elements of the first stage from the cold, increasing its freezing resistance 30 percent over previous versions of the MK25 without compromising breathing performance. This makes the MK25 EVO the ultimate do-it-all first stage for all water temperatures.
The A700 second stage, with its metal casing, screw-down casing cover, metal valve housing (barrel) and over-molded accents, exhibits a real muscularity in design. Its air-balanced valve technology and oversized exhaust valve work in conjunction with a well designed sectional exhaust tee, a first-rate purge and responsive user controls to create a bullet-proof breather with effortless inhalation and an ease of exhalation that is unmatched.
Put these two stellar stages together and you get unparalleled breathing performance whether you're cruising the balmy waters of Bonaire or venturing beneath a polar ice cap.
Wherever the adventure takes you, when you go with the MK25 EVO/A700, you go with the best.
MK25 EVO First Stage:
- Air balanced flow-through piston in a chrome-plated brass body provides constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Patented XTIS (Extended Thermal Insulating System) fully isolates the mechanical elements from the cold, increasing freezing resistance 30 percent over the previous MK25 without compromising breathing performance. Key insulation system components are visible in blue.
- New spring insulating coating, body insulating bushing, anti-freeze cap, bigger body and cap thread all work in concert with the XTIS to improve cold-water performance.
- Anti-freeze protection radically increases breathing reliability when diving in the most extreme water temperatures.
- Two opposing high pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down.
- Five high-flow low pressure ports on a swivel turret maximize hose routing options.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
- Available in either 3364psi/232bar INT or 4350psi/300bar DIN configurations.
- Weight: INT 232 (oz/g): 27.9/790; DIN 300 (oz/g): 20.1/572.
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: (l/min/SCFM): >8500/301.
- Intermediate pressure (psi/bar): 133-142/9.2-9.8.
A700 Second Stage:
- Rugged full metal case and valve housing (barrel) are able to withstand years of aggressive diving.
- Metal construction enables the use of a larger diaphragm inside a compact casing, increasing breathing sensitivity.
- Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort when diving at varying depths and supply pressures.
- User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and coaxial-flow Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) lever.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn't inhibit airflow.
- Weight (without mouthpiece): 9.2oz/261g.
- Airflow at 2900psi: 2000 l/min - 71 SCFM.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.