Scubapro Go Sport Fins
Scubapro introduces the Go Sport fin featuring a "Boot-Fit" design and offering the same functions and features as the original Go fin. This version features a revised Ergo3 foot pocket that has been re-profiled to accommodate boots. The blade has also been slightly revised; it now provides mounting points to attach skegs that minimize side slip and maximize stability. Like the original Go fin, the Go Sport is designed to fit easily in IATA carry-on compliant luggage, making it a great fin for both travel and local diving.
- Lightweight design increases convenience when traveling and comfort and ease of use in the water
- Open heel "Boot-Fit" design features a replaceable self-adjusting bungee heel strap that allows for a versatile fit and makes the fin easy to don and doff
- Revised Ergo3 foot pocket is re-profiled for maximum comfort and power transfer
- Ultra-strong 100% Monprene® construction avoids problems of delamination, broken blades and torn foot pockets, making it ideal for long-term, heavy-duty use
- 25º pre-angled blade with a Central Power Panel provides longitudinal rigidity and creates a channeling effect
- Power Bars on the underside of the rails prevent overflex to maintain the optimum angle of attack under high-load conditions
- In-water performance delivers speed, power, stability and maneuverability with a minimum of effort
- Fins fit easily in IATA carry-on compliant luggage for divers who like to travel the world
Black with grey skegs, White with black skegs, Yellow with black skegs, Blue with grey skegs & Turquoise with black skegs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.