SCUBAPRO’s new S-Tek Pro Harness combines premium-plus materials and construction with purist technology and features in a revolutionary designed Back Plate that’s sure to excite the technical diving community. Designed for both utility and comfort, the harness includes individually adjustable stainless steel TEK LOC shoulder buckles to ensure a snug fit as well as easy donning and doffing. Shoulder buckles and D-rings can be adjusted up or down to conform to different torso lengths. To enhance comfort, shoulder and waist straps are fitted with molded Monprene® pads that provide excellent cushioning without creating bulk or inherent buoyancy. Stainless steel hardware includes a waist buckle, two pre-bent D-rings on the shoulders, two D-rings on the waist, plus two D-rings on the crotch strap. The harness comes with a revolutionary 3D formed back plate - either a corrosion-resistant stainless steel or lightweight aluminum back plate, both with Evo-Angle webbing slots for a more natural webbing routing that increases comfort and reduces webbing abrasion. The backplate also provides trim weight system mounting holes, an argon tank mounting point for drysuit divers, a Monprene® pad for comfort, 2 x S-Tek Ergo Nuts, plus a convenient built-in carry handle. These premium plates feature a softened organic shape with fully radiused edges and recessed Wing-Nut Sockets that are compatible with standard Wing Nuts or the included S-Tek ERGO NUTS.
• Recessed Wing Nut Socket – 3D formed sockets for standard Wing Nuts or the new S-Tek Ergo Nuts. Ergo Nuts are flushed mounted to prevent suit abrasion, are easier to tighten and loosen and are ergonomically designed for use with cold, wet or gloved hands.
• Rationalized hole count and positioning and webbing bolt hole alignment increase diver comfort & make for a smart design.
• Two pre-bent D-rings on the shoulders, two D-rings on the waist, and two D-rings on the crotch strap for clipping on extra gear.
• Branded silicone epaulet on the left shoulder and branded silicone guide bands keep inflator hose and straps in place.
• Electro-polished Stainless steel or Anodized aluminum back plate offers Evo-Angle webbing slots plus mounting points for both trim weights and an argon tank for drysuit divers.
• Adjustable TEK LOC shoulders contribute to a snug, individualized fit.
• Shoulder buckle and D-ring heights can be adjusted to suit different torso lengths.
• Molded Monprene® pads cushion shoulders, waist and back to optimize comfort.
• Back plates includes a convenient built-in carry handle.
• Fully radiused edges and a softened organic harness shape.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.