OCEANIC HERA BCD
Oceanic Hera BCD Features:
- Designed specifically for women divers
- Patented Adjustable Positioning System (A.P.S.) Track
- Adjustable depth-compensating cummerbund
- Pre-bent welded stainless steel D-rings
- Reinforced contoured shoulders
- QLR4 Integrated Weight System 20 lbs plus dual 5 lbs rear
OCEANIC DELTA 5 EDX YOKE REGULATOR
The Delta 5 is an all-new regulator, designed and built in the USA. Following on from a long line of reliable, smooth breathing and durable regulators the Delta 5 comes with our patented Dynamic Adjustment Technology, Dive/pre-dive control and comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece.
Oceanic Delta 5 EDX yoke Regulator Features:
- All-metal Pneumatically balanced Valve
- New EDX balanced diaphragm 1st stage
- 4 LP ports and 2HP ports
- 1st and 2nd stage heat exchangers
- Nitrox Ready to 40%"
OCEAN PRO OP20 OCCY
Ocean pro have produced an occy with unmatched reliability and performance, with a super comfortable feel. This is largely thanks to the lightweight but durable poly-carbonate design of the housing. With strategic surge prevention engineering, the OP20 continues to perform under testing conditions. A downstream demand demand lever valve ensures high airflow and easy breathing.
Ocean Pro OP20 Occy Features:
- Downstream Demand Valve Design: Gives you a device with high airflow and seamless breathing.
- Comfortable: The mouthpiece and light weight design of the OP20 reduce jaw fatigue.
- Poly Carbonate Housing: Lightweight and tough material for a comfortable design that'll last.
- Easy Servicing: Pre-positioned front cover ring holes.
- Surge Prevention: Specially engineered purge shapes and off-set vents prevent diaphragm surge in currents.
- Nitrox Compatible at 40% O2
- Bright colouration: Yellow colouration and highlights make the device easy to find.
OCEAN PRO SPG COMPLETE
Ocean pro's SPG Complete offers divers a reliable analogue option for tracking pressure. Measured in bar units, the display is clear and easy to interpret. The compact profile of the device means it won't feel clunky while diving. A crucial diving safety device, the SPG can act either as a backup to your air integration computer or as a primary pressure reader.
Ocean Pro SPG Complete Features:
- Clear Display: A large, easy to read display in BAR units (0-400)
- Low Profile: Small boot design is convenient while diving
- HP Hose
- Reliable Analogue System
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.