Oceanic Hera Female Scuba Choice Package
The Oceanic Hera Female Scuba Choice Package features the Oceanic Hera BCD. The Hera comes standard with all the features and durability you would expect a high-end women's BC to have! This is one of the most comfortable and best fitting BC's you could wear. Combined with the New Oceanic Delta 5 EDX Regulator, Ocean Pro OP20 Octopus and an Ocean Pro SPG this package will give you everything you need for a comfortable and amazing dive!
- Oceanic Hera BCD
- Oceanic Delta 5 EDX Yoke Regulator
- Ocean Pro OP20 Occy
- Ocean Pro SPG Complete
Oceanic Hera BCD
The Hera BC from Oceanic comes standard with all the features and durability required of a high-end women’s BC. The design also incorporates our patented Adjustable Positioning System, rugged yet lightweight materials, plenty of storage, and 30lbs of integrated weights into what may be the most comfortable, best fitting BC you’ll ever wear.
- Designed specifically for women divers
- Patented Adjustable Positioning System (A.P.S.) Track
- Adjustable depth-compensating cummerbund
- Pre-bent welded stainless steel D-rings
- Reinforced contoured shoulders
- QLR4 Integrated Weight System 20 lbs plus dual 5 lbs rear
Oceanic Delta 5 EDX Yoke Regulator
The Delta 5 is an all-new regulator, designed and built in the USA. Following on from a long line of reliable, smooth breathing and durable regulators the Delta 5 comes with our patented Dynamic Adjustment Technology, Dive/pre-dive control and comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece.
- All-metal Pneumatically balanced Valve
- New EDX balanced diaphragm 1st stage
- 4 LP ports and 2HP ports
- 1st and 2nd stage heat exchangers
- Nitrox Ready to 40%"
Ocean Pro OP20 Occy
Ocean pro have produced an occy¬†with unmatched reliability and performance, with a super comfortable feel. This is largely thanks to the lightweight but durable poly-carbonate design of the housing. With strategic surge prevention engineering, the OP20 continues to perform under testing conditions. A downstream demand demand lever valve ensures high airflow and easy breathing.
- Downstream Demand Valve Design: Gives you a device with high airflow and seamless breathing
- Comfortable: The mouthpiece and light weight design of the OP20 reduce jaw fatigue
- Poly Carbonate Housing: Lightweight and tough material for a comfortable design that'll last
- Easy Servicing: Pre-positioned front cover ring holes
- Surge Prevention: Specially engineered purge shapes and off-set vents prevent diaphragm surge in currents
- Nitrox Compatible at 40% O2
- Bright colouration: Yellow colouration and highlights make the device easy to fin
Ocean Pro SPG Complete
Ocean pro's SPG Complete offers divers a reliable analogue option for tracking pressure. Measured in bar units, the display is clear and easy to interpret. The compact profile of the device means it won't feel clunky while diving. A crucial diving safety device, the SPG can act either as a backup to your air integration computer or as a primary pressure reader.
- Clear Display: A large, easy to read display in BAR units (0-400)
- Low Profile: Small boot design is convenient while diving
- HP Hose
- Reliable Analogue System
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.