This new design incorporates 7.5mm neoprene in the chest, torso and upper thigh regions to maximize thermal protection, and 6.5mm neoprene in the arms and lower legs to enhance comfort and range of motion. A new plush interior liner is featured in the arms, legs and shoulder areas to increase warmth and stretch, and the new YKK Aquaseal Vislon waterproof rear zipper is super flexible while totally blocking water entry.
Otherwise, all the great features that have made the novaScotia the premier semi-dry dive suit remain. Glued and blind-stitched seams block water entry, and internal stress discs installed at stitch intersections protect seams and extend the suit’s working life. A fold-under neck seal and double zippered wrist and ankle seals work together to keep water seepage to a minimum. Shoulders and kneepads feature both anti-abrasion patterns and extra rubber prints to provide protection while adding a s tylish look. A protective spine pad offers extra protection where the tank meets the diver’s back. There’s also an I-Safe strap on each arm for securing wrist instruments and a handy 3D cargo pocket located on the right thigh for carrying accessories.
- CE certified a Class A dive suit -- rated for water temperatures ranging from 7ºC to 12ºC.
- New 7.5/6.5mm version is made of 100 percent Everflex neoprene, an XFoam formulation using eco-friendly solvent-free Aqua glue
- 7.5mm neoprene is used in the chest, torso and upper thigh regions for maximum thermal protection; 6.5mm neoprene is used in the arms and lower legs for increased range of motion
- Pure Design Concept uses fewer seams and panels for maximum flexibility.
- Blind-stitched seams block water entry
- Internal stress discs installed at stitch intersections protect seams, extending the suit’s working life
- Rear shoulder-to-shoulder YKK Aquaseal Vislon waterproof main zipper with heavy-duty plastic slider is flexible yet provides an excellent seal against water entry
- New plush interior liner in the arms, legs and shoulder areas increases warmth and stretch
- Double zippered seals on ankles and wrists feature KA brass sliders for durability, water-tightness and ease of use
- Fold-under neck seal is ultra-comfortable and keeps water seepage to a minimum
- Right thigh 3D pocket with hood attachment hook offers lots of room for carrying extra gear
- Shoulders and kneepads feature both anti-abrasion patterns and extra rubber prints to provide protection while adding a stylish look
- Enhanced spine pad provides a welcomed cushion where the tank hits the diver’s back
- I-Safe straps on both arms offer non-slip mounting for wrist instruments
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.