The Halcyon name has been synonymous with world class underwater lighting systems for nearly 20 years. We released the Focus lights and then the handheld versions continuing this tradition. The Focus 2.0 has twice the brightness of the Focus 1.0 light.
Halcyon lights are available in corded models (standard cord or E/O cord), as well as a handheld version. Standard corded lights are delivered with a standard 5.2Ah li-ion battery. Divers opting for the E/O cord will receive an industry-standard cord that may be used with the supplied cannister or larger compatible battery systems.
- Both lights come standard with a 5.2-amp hour li-ion battery pack
- Focus 2.0: Approx. 2.5 hours burn time on high and 5 hours on low (using the standard, 5.2-amp hour battery)
- Focus 2.0: ~80k lux at 1m (3ft) -1550 lux at 5m (15ft) on high power (using the standard, 5.2-amp hour battery)
- Focus 1.0: ~39k lux at 1m (3ft) -1550 lux at 5m (15ft) on high power (using the standard, 5.2-amp hour battery)
- Focus 1.0: Approx. 5 hours burn time on high and 10 hours on low (using the standard, 5.2-amp hour battery)
- Focus 2.0: Halcyon Blue light head
- Focus 1.0: Black light head
- Both lights offer an adjustable beam to switch between intense focus or a wide beam for underwater video purposes.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.