Cressi Gara Modular LD Fins
Cressi was the first manufacturer to use the thermoplastic rubber-blade foot pocket and also the first one to thermally fused in a single element three different materials to improve the effort transmission. The need to dispose of a removable version to install blades made of carbon or other different materials leads us to the new Gara Modular, which allows the Cressi experience with several materials composition and many features.
- The thickness and hardness settings and recalibration on the blade have achieved a flexion curve perfectly that optimises the thrust in any situation both swimming on the surface and going up and down
- Original blade is made of high-modulus propylene (2500 Mpa)
- Self adjusting 2cm wide strap - allowing for a slight expansion between 2 and 4mm to fit people who have high instep
- Flexible shore 50º material is extended alternatively on the heel area to play the non-slip key role when we walk on a boat or on rocks
- Foot pocket has a flexible composition shore 50º to obtain the maximum comfort
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.