Built from high-quality 3.5mm Open-Cell Neoprene and boasting Cressi’s adaptable Apnea anatomical design. The Tokugawa Pro offers quality, comfort, warmth, and assured fit. Open-Cell Neoprene when worn acts like a second skin which is why it can be so difficult to get on and off. It forms to the body, ensuring minimal water tracking between the suit and the skin providing maximum warmth for the diver. With this technology, lubrication is recommended to don the suit to avoid tearing and so it can form to the body without resistance and achieve perfect positioning.
The NEW Tokugawa Camo pattern has been developed to blend in the vast range of Australian waters. The colouring and pattern has the ability to blend into both blue and green water. This is an all-rounder freediving and spearfishing suit perfect for the Australian diver no matter, at any point along the coast.
Extended knee pads run from the top of the knee down the shin to give you and your wetsuit added protection where it’s needed most. The neoprene has been anatomically cut in a 2-piece hooded design to give a great feeling fit.
- Tokugawa Design: Specially camouflaged design that is intended to work in a variety of environments, from blue to green water.
- Tatex Extended Knee Pads: Long knee pads that extend from the knees down the shin help to protect you and your wetsuits neoprene at this high wear point.
- Chest Pad: Makes loading your speargun more manageable.
- Open-cell design: A bit of a trade-off. It's hard to get on and off, but creates a firm seal with the skin for better thermal retention.
- Dura-Stretch Nylon: The external lining
- 2-Piece Wetsuit: The optimal design for maximum water sealing with a hooded wetsuit.
- Anatomical cut for a perfect fit
- Designed for Australian environments
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.