It has audible alarms and emergency lights. For freedivers it allows you to view the dive time intervals, current depth and maximum depth reached during each session.
Log 40 hours of diving in Scuba / Gauge mode.
SEAC Screen, a Scuba Wrist Dive Computer with two gases, gauge and freediving mode.
- The SEAC Screen is a dive computer with a large, readable screen, with adjustable contrast and brightness. All the data you need are visible, at a glance, on a single screen.
- It is easy to manage all the SEAC Screen functions even with very thick gloves, thanks to the two well-defined front buttons. Long strap is comfortable even over a dry suit.
- Main functions: Scuba (complete dive management with Bühlmann ZHL-16C algorithm), Gauge (independent management with depth gauge and stopwatch), Freedive (times and depth for freedivers).
- Management of 1 or 2 mixes (air, Nitrox and other mixes with O2 max 99%). MOD violation, Deco Stop and ascent speed alarms. “NDL only” dive planner.
- Records up to 40 hours of diving in Scuba/Gauge mode or 18 hours in Freedive mode. Downloadable data and software update via USB-C and Seac Dive Manager (free download at seacsub.com).
SEAC Screen is the dive computer that aims to the ease of the reading all the dive profile data
The large display shows all the main information in one view, with clearly readable and distinct characters. Contrast and brightness can be adjusted, as well as the light mode (automatic or manual) and the backlight time (from 2 sec to 60 sec).
The display measures 4 x 4.7cm and is protected by a sturdy rubber-coated shell housing. Total dimensions of the dial is 6.7 x 7cm.
The long strap is designed to comfortably wear the SEAC Screen even over a dry suit. Total length, from the buckle to the opposite end is 36 cm.
The two well-defined front buttons let allow the SEAC Screen to be managed quickly and easily even with very thick gloves.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.