Raid Advanced Explorer 30 Diver
Raid Explorer 30
The RAID Explorer 30 course is an exciting, fun program designed to increase your skills and understanding of the important core areas of diving. This course is largely practical so you have more time to enjoy your journey and practice the skills your diving instructor will teach you.
The course will take you on 5 different dives so you expand on the knowledge and skills learned during your Open Water course and certify you to dive to a deeper depth of 30 metres! This speciality can be run for any certified diver who has the equivalent of RAID Open Water 20.
- Gain the basic skills to dive in a range of different environments or dive sites.
- Gain a higher level of buoyancy skills.
- Understand the principles of underwater navigation.
- Understand the procedures for planning on deep dives.
- Experience elective dives based on your local environment/ interests.
- To be a minimum of 15 years old.
- Certified RAID Open Water 20 or equivalent.
- Complete the RAID registration procedures.